Loupedeck Device Features
F.A.Q. & Support
Win: Setting up Loupedeck LIVE and Loupedeck CT with Capture One
Tutorial for setting up Capture One for Windows
Capture One (Windows) integration is based solely on using shortcuts. These shortcuts are defined in Capture One (which have multiple shortcut sets - one of them is designed to work with Loupedeck).
Supported versions are:
- Capture One v.11 - 13
- Capture One 21 (v.14) or newer
- Download Loupedeck software: Click here (for the download page)
- Install Loupedeck Software
- Open Capture One.
In Capture One, First we need to verify, that correct Keyboard Shortcuts file-set is selected:
- Open Edit menu
- Select 'Edit Keyboard Shortcuts'
- At the top: open the 'Set' drop-down menu. Select "Loupedeck_beta" as your shortcut set.
- Click 'Close' to get back to using Capture One.
Now everything should work!