- Assistance utilisateur Loupedeck
- F.A.Q. & Support
- Video Editing Software Plugins
Loupedeck Device Features
Loupedeck Plugin Guides
F.A.Q. & Support
I have added Loupedeck as control surface in Premiere Pro but Loupedeck doesn't work
When you have several versions of Premiere Pro installed, you are able to use Loupedeck with one version at a time. In case Loupedeck is added as control surface but does not work, do this:
- Open the Premiere Pro version you want to control with Loupedeck.
- Go to
Win: Edit -> Preferences -> Control surface
Mac: Premiere Pro -> Preferences -> Control surface
- Remove Loupedeck as control surface
- Add back “Loupedeck” as control surface
- In case you have several versions of Premiere Pro open at the same time, you need to remove Loupedeck as control surface from the version you are not using with Loupedeck.