Tutorial for setting up Capture One 21 (or older versions) for MacOS.
Download Loupedeck Software: Click here (opens a new tab to the download page).
MacOS & Capture One 21 (or most recent)
- Verify Loupedeck permissions in macOS: Instructions here (opens in a new window).
- Launch Capture One
- Open Edit menu
- Select 'Edit Keyboard Shortcuts'
- At the top: open the 'Set' drop-down menu. Select "Loupedeck Default" as your shortcut set.
Remarque : If the shortcut file cannot be found, then you need to grant access rights (to your own macOS user profile) to be able to make changes to that folder - and re-install Loupedeck software after the permission have been granted. See instructions (Apple support).
Only for Capture One 21 or newer: You can use other shortcut files instead of "Loupedeck Default" - They might not cover all the functions needed and you will get a warning sign in the Loupedeck Software about incorrect shortcut file.
MacOS & Capture One 20 (or older)
Supported version numbers: 11, 12 & 13 (also known as Capture One 20)
Older versions can be used utilizing keyboard shortcut based custom actions and custom adjustments. For this, you need to:
- Download: Loupedeck_beta.plist
- Download one profile based on your Loupedeck device:
- Copy the keyboard shortcut file here:
- /Users/"username"/Library/ApplicationSupport/Capture One/KeyboardShortcuts
- In Capture One:
- Open Edit menu
- Select Edit Keyboard Shortucts
- Open Set drop-down menu
- select Loupedeck_beta
- Import the Capture One Extended profile:
- Open Loupedeck software
- Open Profile drop-down-menu
- Click on "Import profile" located at the bottom of the menu: Import "Capture One Extended" profile into your Loupedeck system.