Requirements for shortcut based Capture One integration:
- Minimum version: Capture One v.11
- Loupedeck_beta shortcut file
- Capture One Basic or Capture One Extended profile
Windows version of Capture One plugin will recieve all upcoming updates which are possible/usable due to the technical limitations (of the shortcut based system).
Capture One Windows version is based on shortcuts because there is no SDK/API available for Windows version of Capture One.
Capture One 21 (v.14) introduced AppleScript-API to control a variety of Capture One adjustments and actions. Therefor Capture One support ia separated into two parts:
No API support:
- Capture One versions: 11, 12 & 13 (also known as Capture One 20)
- Loupedeck profile: Capture One Extended
- Capture One keyboard shortcut file: Loupedeck_beta
With API support:
- Capture One 21 and newer
- Loupedeck profile: Capture One Default
- Capture One keyboard shortcut file: Loupedeck Default
Read also How to set-up Capture One for Loupedeck for further instructions!
Check which Capture One profile works best with your Capture One version!