If the error message 0x80070643 (user canceled installation) appears during the Loupedeck software installation, here are a few steps that might fix the issue.
Updating the Windows 10 Operating system to the latest version:
- Opening Start menu > Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates
- Restarting your computer
Reinstalling the .NET framework
- Install the latest .NET framework version from this Link.
- Choose the first Download .NET Framework Runtime option.
- Téléchargez à nouveau la dernière version du logiciel Loupedeck.
- Lancez le programme d'installation de Loupedeck.
Installing Loupedeck Software with a newly created Windows Administrator user
- Opening Start menu > Settings > Accounts > Other Users > Add someone else to this PC
- Change the account type of this user to "Administrator"
- Log out of your current account Start menu > Sign out, Then sign in with the newly created account.
- Install Loupedeck Software (run as administrator).
- Log back to your original account and run the Loupedeck Software.